Glissando passing rest in tuplet

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Glissando passing rest in tuplet
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 11:27:33 +0200

Hi,

I want to write a glissando over several measures. The exact starting
point shall be set with sufficient rests, but it's in a tuplet.
Therefore the composer writes the tuplet elements (rest chord rest).

Unfortunately Lilypond suppresses the glissando if there is a something
between start and stop of glissando. You can see this, if you replace
the spacer rest with a standard rest in this example:

\version "2.18.2"

\relative c'' {
  \time 2/4
  \tuplet 3/2 { r8 <cis d a' es'>8 \glissando s }
  %\once\override NoteColumn.glissando-skip = ##t
  r8*15
  b'4 r
}

How can I write the (first) spacer rest as normal reset and keep the
glissando?

The NoteColumn.glissando-skip works for a rest that is outside the
tuplet. But I need the rest inside.

Best regards
Helge