Re: Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:41:11 +0200

On 18 April 2014 04:00, Ryan McClure <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I'm currently arranging the Bach Cello Suites for Bassoon.
> I'm arranging them to be more playable on the bassoon (breathing,
> articulations, etc.) with the help of my private teacher.
> Attached is the Praeludium of the first suite--How does it look?
> I want to make this the best edition that I can.

Hi,

Did you know that the Bach Cello Suites are on Mutopia?
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=517
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?searchingfor=bach+cello+suite

So you still need to adapt the articulations for your instrument
arrangement but at least you do not have to start from scratch
as you already have a LilyPond file with the notes, dynamics, etc.

If you want of course.

Cheers,
Xavier

--