Re: Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Bach Cello Suite for Bassoon...Typed in LilyPond!!!
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 21:06:41 -0500

Ryan,

To my untrained eyes, it looks lovely.  I wonder if the final chord shouldn’t
be a little more straightforward for a wind player.  It is clear to me how it
should be played, but it might confuse some.

What is the consensus on arranging rolls/arpeggiations/slurs/double+ stops for
winds, Lilyponders?

It’s good work you’re doing, Ryan.

Best,
Conor