MetronomeMark aligned to accidentals

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: MetronomeMark aligned to accidentals
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 12:44:46 +0000

Consider the following example:

\version "2.19.3"
{
  R1 |
  \tempo "Tempo"
  <as' bes'>
}

I would like the MetronomeMark to be aligned with the left edge of the leftmost
Accidental (almost with the BarLine, but not quite). I've been trying to
manipulate the Score.MetronomeMark.non-break-align-symbols property, but to no
avail (I'm not sure I quite understand how that property works; it's a little
unclear to me in the IR). Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

DR