Re: more Tuplets...

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: more Tuplets...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:43:31 -0300

With the hopefully-2.17.11 syntax this would be

{
  \time 6/8
  \tuplet 4/6 4. { e16 fis g gis a ais b b }
}

Now this still is mathematics.  It seems closer to the kind of
mathematics you'd use in music.  Though I am not sure I'd not prefer

Well, calculating tuplets is much more mathematics than music :)

{
  \time 6/8
  \tuplet 2/3 4. { e16[ fis] g[ gis] a[ ais] b[ b] }
}

instead, but admittedly, that has a slightly different accent structure.

--
David Kastrup

I think I'll prefer just a change of name of the function and making the spanner an inside parameter to \tuplet and not to \time.

Thanks David for always been there!!!

And Thanks List!