Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:18:21 +0100

I found Gentium Book Basic to be rather condensed, though, when
choosing it several months ago. But you’re right, it might not be that
suitable in other settings. I mainly write scores of the type I linked
to, though, so at the moment, Gentium Book Basic is perfect for me. I
very much like the rather “modern” look, in comparison to other serif
fonts. And I also found Ubuntu to be a great sans serif font for
chords and the like.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de