Re: sophisticated SystemStartBar callback needed

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: sophisticated SystemStartBar callback needed
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:49:22 +0100

On 2013-01-07 20:16, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
But here's a screenshot of what I'm getting with soloists plus chorus
(this is exactly as desired):

And here's the result when there are no soloists in the [frenched] system:

In this latter situation, I want the straight bar (which is only present
to connect soloists to the chorus in a "vocals group") to vanish.

You might solve this by setting the bar's collapse-height to a value larger than the vertical extents of the choir staff, but smaller than the choir staff plus one soloist. Then the bar will not be displayed for the choir-only parts. Of course, it will also not be shown if the choir staff is hidden and you only have one or two soloist...

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886