Re: Short stems

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Short stems
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:12:44 +0100

Thomas Morley writes:

> In the past I was sometimes beaten by spam.
> And I'm absolutly nerved by online-commercials.

Have you ever seen spam or commercials on these lists?

> So I block/filter where possible.

You may want to filter INBOX, if your ISP is failing at blocking spam.
You can also consider switching your ISP or use other email options.
I don't see any reason to block/filter images in these lists.

> I could allow inline-images, but for the reasons above I don't _want_
> them to be shown.

You may want to review your reasoning.

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl