Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Custom key signature stencils, differentiating major and minor keys
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 01:27:20 +0100

2012/12/4 Paul Morris <address@hidden>:
> I've uploaded a revised version of my snippet:
>
>   Automatically display key names above key signatures
>   http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=856
>
> What's new?
>   - handles modes (dorian, phrygian, lydian, etc.)
>   - never prints key names above key cancellations (this was inconsistent
> before)
>   - better code
>
> Cheers and enjoy!
> -Paul

Hi Paul,

thanks for your nice snippet.
I changed a closing-bracket, adding it to the previous line and the
appearance of the description.
If you don't like it change it back. :)

May I ask, if you could add a commented 2.16-version of it?
Although your code will work for 2.16.1 up to 2.17.6 (so far I
tested), it would be nice to show the new make-engraver-macro and the
possibility of #{ #} in scheme-code, once the LSR is updated.

Regards,
  Harm