Re: midiInstrument changes play one note too late.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: midiInstrument changes play one note too late.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:17:16 +0100

Michael Ellis <address@hidden> writes:

> In any case, this seems to me like a fairly serious defect. I hope
> it's on the list for 2.16.

Don't worry.  No stock options will be emitted to the responsible
developers unless this deficiency is cured before 2.16 gets released.

In other words: no, this is not "on the list for 2.16".  If you are
interested in the release criteria for stable releases, they can be
found in the Contributor's Guide in the documentation if memory serves
me right.

--
David Kastrup