Re: midiInstrument changes play one note too late.

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: midiInstrument changes play one note too late.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:38:58 +0100

On 14-3-2012 14:30, Michael Ellis wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Michael Ellis
<address@hidden>  wrote:
Is this a known problem?  I don't see any prior reports online and
I've been seeing it since at least 2.12 but assumed it was because I
was doing some fairly complicated things.  I took time to reduce it to
a minimal example today. It's still present in 2.15.33 as shown by the
example below.  FWIW, I'm running OS X 10.6.7 and playing the midi
with QuickTime.  I'm attaching the midi file.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks,
Mike
Wow. It's rare not to get a response from this list.  Did I phrase the
question incredibly poorly?