Re: extra spacing between staves and verses

From: Orders at MHTM
Subject: Re: extra spacing between staves and verses
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:04:53 -0400

Hi Bill:

Thanks again for the help. I've tried your sample file and still there is no change whatsoever with the score-system-spacing values. I don't know why --- there's not even an error or warning ... everything runs fine, except no change.

Now, if you or anyone else can say if there's another way of adjusting the system-system-spacing values so that I can adjust only *one* system (I mean one verse of the hymn) instead of *all* of them, that would be great. As it is, the suggestion the other day from Patrick Karl works, i.e., to use: \markup { " " }
in between the scores to spread them out more or less ... only it seems like a temporary type fix, no?

--
Fr. Michael Gilmary, MMA
Most Holy Trinity Monastery