Re: LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues

From: Keaton Mowery
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.13.10 (OSX) Font Issues
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:36:25 -0800

Patrick,

Thank you for your help! Your intuition was correct: my Pango install
was broken. For anyone experiencing the same issues, the problem was
that fontconfig comes preinstalled on OSX, and installing my own
version broke Pango's font selection mechanisms. Using the
preinstalled version in /usr/X11/lib with Pango works like a charm.
Lilypond is now working correctly. Thanks again!

Keaton