Re: Aligning relative to page

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Aligning relative to page
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:12:08 +0200

2007/7/11, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:

In this example, the text ends up in the left margin.

Yes, I am indeed wrong about the \*-align commands. However, the
\justify-string and \wordwrap-string commands print text on the entire
page. So the main issue is about the right aligned text... and the
simplicity of the code, as Paul pointed out.

I think it would be fairly easy to extend the markup language so that
the current position instead of being a point is an interval. That way
everything would work as it should, afaics.

Thank you Rune

Valentin