Re: Space in markup using \char

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Space in markup using \char
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:54:33 -0700

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2007/7/2, Steven Weber <address@hidden>:
The \concat command should fix this:

Since I had never seen it documented in the manual, I've just added it
to the LSR.

It's in 8.1.8.  Where else would it be?

2007/7/2, Palmer, Ralph <address@hidden>:
I've checked the manual, the program reference, and the user list archives, with no success.

Please remember to add the LSR in your list of useful locations :)

I would actually recommend _replacing_ the user list archives with LSR, not simply adding LSR as another place to search.

Cheers,
- Graham