Re: compiling MacOS application in LilyDev

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: compiling MacOS application in LilyDev
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 14:54:09 +0100

> On 9 Nov 2021, at 00:50, Karlin High <karlinhigh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 11/8/2021 4:55 PM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
>> I’m on 10.13.6 (High Sierra)
>
> High Sierra can still run 32-bit, right? That could allow for using GUB on
> LilyDev to produce a standard macOS installer.

The intent is probably to create an app. One can make installers with MacPorts,
I posted some on the users list. They are for a specific MacOS version. One can
also make universal installers, but some component did not compile when I
tried. Also, LilyPond can overflow on 32-bit: some issue resolved when I
switched to the MacPorts version which is 64-bit. So only use the 32-bit
version if 64-bit is not available, I think.