Re: releasing 2.21.2

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: releasing 2.21.2
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:21:38 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 21.06.2020, 11:14 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Just checking here.  The process for pushing to release/unstable hasn't
> changed when using GitLab?

No change, just push as you did for Savannah. Force-pushes are
prevented, but that shouldn't pose a problem.

> What about synchronising release/unstable with master once the build has
> completed?

There's a section about how to do this in the updated CG. Basically you
do the merge locally and push the result to release/unstable. Then you
open a MR and accept it immediately to get the CI testing required to
push to master.
If that sounds opaque at first, I can surely help with this one 😉

Jonas