Re: README.md

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: README.md
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 09:01:05 +0100

On 17/05/2020 08:54, Urs Liska wrote:
One thing I noted while setting up my account is that we don't have a
README.md in the root directory. Is this by any conscious decision or
simply because nobody has done it or started a discussion yet?

No discussion.

We're still in a transition stage though Urs - sorting out Gitlab labels and the workflow etc. So there will be a few things like this that haven't been decided on yet.

If you want to get something started it may be better done in an 'issue' that can be discussed rather than just by email (once you get yourself sorted and familiar with gitlab).

Regards

James