Re: Fix test target name in python/GNUmakefile (issue 581770043 by addre

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Fix test target name in python/GNUmakefile (issue 581770043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 03:16:51 -0700

https://codereview.appspot.com/581770043/diff/563700043/scripts/build/GNUmakefile
File scripts/build/GNUmakefile (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/581770043/diff/563700043/scripts/build/GNUmakefile#newcode19
scripts/build/GNUmakefile:19: $(PYTHON) output-distance.py --test
This is wrong in 2 regards:
1) This should be local-test as also discussed for python/
2) output-distance.py is not copied over to the build tree, so my build
fails. I think patchy didn't see this problem because it's only running
'make test' and James skipped 'make check' for the last patchset because
you wrote "This means you can't run a regression test between the state
before and after this change." (which I think is not true; at least it
worked for me).

https://codereview.appspot.com/581770043/