Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 21:10:27 -0000

> Why would there be a synchronization issue? I’m not sure I under stand the
> problem you’re envisioning.

Because I'd be building the documentation and the website and all the other
binaries, and you'd be building 64-bit Mac.  If I release 2.21.2 (for instance)
and it's not already on the website as a 64-bit Mac build, it will be a dead
link.  So we would need a system to synchronise GUB builds and 64-bit Mac
builds.

At present, you can't upload to lilypond.org. Han Wen could change that if
necessary.

--
Phil Holmes