Re: Introduction + how/what to contribute?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Introduction + how/what to contribute?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:56:45 +0100

"Koen Samyn" wrote Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:02 AM

Hi and Welcome!

> I am trying to get started with the lilypond source code and see where I
> can contribute, but the documentation links seem out of order, for example
> the following link:
>
> /doc/v2.21/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers.htm

2.21 has not yet been released.  Try this one:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers

> Any pointers you can give me where extra programming help might be required?

You could browse the Issues DB:

https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

Trevor

---