Introduction + how/what to contribute?

From: Koen Samyn
Subject: Introduction + how/what to contribute?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:02:57 +0200

Hey lilypond developers,

I am trying to get started with the lilypond source code and see where I
can contribute, but the documentation links seem out of order, for example
the following link:

 /doc/v2.21/Documentation/contributor/summary-for-experienced-developers.htm

Any pointers you can give me where extra programming help might be required?

Maybe a little background about myself. I am a game development programming
teacher with experience in C++/OpenGL/DirectX, Java and Python. I also
teach parser and database courses.

regards,

Koen Samyn