Re: Website upload

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Website upload
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:51:03 -0000

Sorry for top post - as you see my email client doesn't properly indent your reply.

Anyway, I've now done the following command:

rsync -n -aO -d --no-r --delete -i $BUILD/out-website/website/ $DEST/website/ &>rs.txt

Which gives the output in the attached file. I guess this means it would only delete the filenames preceded by "*deleting" - I assume the other files named are just for information?

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>