Re: No countdown today

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: No countdown today
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:34:39 +0100

Following your recipe exactly, and applying Carl's patch, I got a successful set of builds. I omitted to save the output of make doc so can't at this point say what happened during "target 'out-www/ly-examples' ". Difficult to see what's going wrong. I suppose a minor difference between your "recipe" for the first and second runs is that you have a make check in the second run. Perhaps this is corrupting something??? My only other thought is that perhaps network problems have corrupted something or other in your repo(s) and this makes the build sensitive to heaven knows what. Perhaps try a fresh cloned repo??

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Lowe" <address@hidden> To: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>; "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>