Re: Change several instances of "git cl" in the Contributors Guide to "g

From: John Gourlay
Subject: Re: Change several instances of "git cl" in the Contributors Guide to "git-cl". (issue 282960043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 09:45:47 -0500

Benko,

I made the changes to create more consistency in the documentation. The
Contributor’s Guide sometimes said “git cl” and sometimes said “git-cl”. Being
new to LilyPond development and needing to learn how git-cl works, I found it
confusing that there were two different ways of talking about the same thing.
Several times I searched the Contributor’s Guide for instances of “git-cl” and
did not understand why I didn't find what I was looking for.

John