lilypond version manager

From: Philip Olson
Subject: lilypond version manager
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 05:51:22 +0000 (UTC)

I just finished a beta version of my lilypond version manager "lilyvm" found on
github

https://github.com/olsonpm/lilyvm

I'm emailing because I would like to know whether it's a tool that would help
anyone besides myself, and if so, what kind of OS's are most widely used from
people using lilypond's CLI.  Lilyvm is currently restricted to linux on x86
and amd64 processors - which is why I ask.  The work involved in adding support
for more kernels and processors is mostly testing.  The entire program is
written in POSIX sh so portability is built in.

I am not composing nor creating sheet music personally, but I recently decided
to improve lilybin as a side-project of mine.  Its lack of version support
seemed inhibiting.

Phil