Re: Issue 4024: Clarify break-align symbols and space-alist args in IR.

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Issue 4024: Clarify break-align symbols and space-alist args in IR. (issue 114160044 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 05:35:39 +0000

Looks good, except for details I couldn't confirm, noted below.  If you
confirmed them, looks good.

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode902
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:902: @code{right-edge}; otherwise it is
fixed.
Looking at the code, 'right-edge' would seem to be among the "otherwise
it is fixed" cases.  If you found differently by experiment, then
experiment rules.

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode905
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:905: Put at least this much space between
the left side of both grobs,
"left sides"

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode911
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:911: Only use with @code{first-note},
@code{next-note}, and @code{right-edge}.
"Only effective"  communicates more information.  "Only use" makes me
wonder "or else what?"

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/diff/1/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode917
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:917: the note (or edge), without allowing
them to collide.
Again, I don't see 'right-edge' in the cases that read
minimum-fixed-space, nor semi-fixed-space.

https://codereview.appspot.com/114160044/