Re: LSR updates

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: LSR updates
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:07:53 +0200

Le 18/07/2014 16:58, David Kastrup disait :
"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

OK - running makelsr on current master does not touch any files, and
they all have the wrong address.  I propose to rerun my script, only
changing the address of the LSR this time...

I'll then update the LSR itself: there are now only 7 /new snippets
that don't compile with 2.18.2, so this will slim that directory down
substantially.  They are:

broken-crescendo-hairpin.ly
flat-flags-and-beam-nibs.ly
making-an-object-invisible-with-the-transparent-property.ly
modifying-tuplet-bracket-length.ly
non-traditional-key-signatures.ly
staff-headword.ly
unfretted-headword.ly

AFAICS they all fail under 2.18 because of the isolated note values.

In which case the \version header should point to 2.19.  Perhaps look at
the history of those snippets in snippets/new.  If they have a version
before the "isolated duration" change, that's possibly LSR material.

Would it be possible to synchronize "translation" afterwards?

Cheers,
Jean-Charles