Issue 3996: Clarify 'thickness and 'line-thickness property docstrings.

From: marc
Subject: Issue 3996: Clarify 'thickness and 'line-thickness property docstrings. (issue 104550043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 08:20:11 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/104550043/diff/20001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/104550043/diff/20001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode589
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:589:
@code{Staff.StaffSymbol.thickness}).")
The decriptions are very instructive, but I find it quite strange
that 'line-thickness' does not refer to grobs made of lines, but rather
to a pen diameter or a contour thickness, whereas 'thickness' mostly
refers to what I'd call 'line-thickness'.

But this is not in the primary scope of your patch, so LGTM.

https://codereview.appspot.com/104550043/