Updating the processing mode script..

From: Robert Devitt
Subject: Updating the processing mode script..
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:56:31 -0700

Hello... I'm just starting out peering into lilypond code.. so bare with me

I'm trying to update the script listed here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-11/msg00024.html

The main bit I'm trying to update is here:
               (let* ((question (read client))
                      (result (ly:parse-string-result
                               (format " \\notemode {  ~a } " question)
                               (ly:clone-parser parser))))

                (print-music-as-book parser result)

Two of those functions have been deprecated since.

Mainly..
ly:parse-string-result
print-music-as-book

I think I'm suppose to use ly:parse-string-_expression_ instead, but it doesn't seem to return a Music object, which is needed for scorify-music, which is what I think I need (although I have no idea how to output it)

If anyone could point me the right direction, would be much appreciated.

--
Robert Devitt
address@hidden