Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:47:15 +0100

Am 03.03.2014 12:38, schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hey team,

This message bounced because of the size of the attachment, but I wanted you to
see it anyway (without attachment).

Hmmmm, I received it.
Maybe it bounced from -user but not from -devel?

Anyway, that looks great.
I only followed this discussion loosely because I felt overwhelmed by it and didn't consider me up to it. Nevertheless it looks exactly like something that could be extremely valuable for me too. So do any of you see a chance to make all this digestible for aspiring but not _that_ advanced engravers?

Best
Urs