Re: What tests are run by patchy?

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: What tests are run by patchy?
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:24:44 +0200

>> Also I check for compiler warnings but lilypond builds with a lot of
>> compiler warnings which does not help. I think we should try to remove
>> all warnings.
>>
> Such as what?

Maybe there are new in g++ 4.8.1. I get 260 lines of warnings with
make. Here all the warnings I get (duplicates removed):

comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

conversion to 'PangoGlyph {aka unsigned int}' from 'size_t {aka long
unsigned int}' may alter its value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'Real {aka double}' from 'SomeType' may alter its value
[-Wconversion]

conversion to 'double' from 'SomeType' may alter its value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'int' from 'SomeType' may alter its value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'scm_t_int32 {aka int}' from 'SomeType' may alter its
value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'std::vector<int>::value_type {aka int}' from 'vsize
{aka long unsigned int}' may alter its value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'unsigned int' from 'long unsigned int' may alter its
value [-Wconversion]

conversion to 'yytype_int16 {aka short int}' from 'int' may alter its
value [-Wconversion]

format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 2 has type
'SomeType' [-Wformat=]

Frédéric