Re: PATCHES: Countdown for August 17th - 06:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for August 17th - 06:00 GMT
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:49:34 +0100

Mark,

On 14 August 2013 08:43, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
James wrote:

>Moved to 'Needs Work' this countdown
>3491 Enhancement  Mark Polesky Needs Work Add \displayMarkup command.

>Thomasmorely651 has some comments
James,

can you move my patch into the countdown for the 17th?
I incorporated Harm's suggestions a day ago.

Thanks,
Mark

I can, but just so you know, I'm not the final say on this :) so  you can just do this yourself as well.

That is if a 'real developer' sees that I have made a mistake or misinterpreted something in the tracker or Rietveld (especially when conversation between devs gets a bit convoluted) then by all means correct my mistake - David et al, do this all the time.

Regards

James