Re: Change in cs.po causes GUB to fail

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Change in cs.po causes GUB to fail
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:09:06 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 4:57 PM
Subject: Change in cs.po causes GUB to fail

The following commit:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/commit/po/cs.po?id=f859f59147affaa8276419aa3024878ad9920790

Puts a | (pipe) symbol in 2 places in the cs.po file. The GUB build I'm trying to run tonight appears to fail because of them - I assume the version of the .po parser (whatever that is) is too old to allow that syntax. I think I remember this once before.

So we need those lines deleted from the .po file. Is it as simple as just doing that, or are they sourced somewhere else?

Can't do a new release until this is fixed.

--
Phil Holmes

This is the previous example:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-06/msg00060.html