Push to staging request

From: address@hidden
Subject: Push to staging request
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:48:14 +0100

Hey all,

Does anyone object to my pushing the skyline forest and interior-skylines
patches to staging?  There are no regtest changes and no noticeable performance
hits.  They both reorganize the code so that I can do non-trivial work.  I
wouldn't normally ask this but a few hours just opened up on Thursday morning
and I'd like to devote them to LilyPond development on a branching shooting off
of master instead of having to do complex git branchology and then rebasing my
work.

Cheers,
MS