Re: 2.17.10 regtests

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 2.17.10 regtests
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:41:52 +0100

On 13 janv. 2013, at 12:35, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've just whiled away a happy few minutes looking at the regtests.  There are
> quite a number of changes, I think mostly based on Mike's latest horizontal
> skylining.

'tis true.

> There are some that concern me in particular:
>
> finger-chords.ly: I think the vertical positioning is now wrong.

How so?

> ambitus-with-ligature.ly: I don't know why there is now a bracket ligature
> above the notes

From Pál on Dec. 21st (issue 3037):

<snip>
David: the effect is probably not intended, but implicitly required by _not_
\remove'ing "Ligature_bracket_engraver".  I understand less and less why
brackets were seen at all so long.
</snip>

A solution is to remove Ligature_bracket_engraver.

> tuplet-bracket-avoid-fingering.ly - too snug?

Easy-ish fix, so if there's consensus here, I'll fix it.

Cheers,
MS