Re: 2.17.10 regtests

From: Benkő Pál
Subject: Re: 2.17.10 regtests
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:49:30 +0100

2013/1/14 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:

> Surely the bracket should not be visible by default if you're setting
> mensural notation?  Should not the \remove Ligature_bracket_engraver be
> removed automatically for mensural notation?

it is removed in MensuralVoice, but hey, this is just a regtest:
ambitus is not used in mensural notation (engraving ambitus
with mensural noteheads or Gregorian pes ligature, anyone?).
the closest real-life example would be engraving an ambitus
and incipit for a modern edition of a renaissance piece, I think.