LilyPond developer meeting Waltrop 2013 -- Date proposal

From: David Kastrup
Subject: LilyPond developer meeting Waltrop 2013 -- Date proposal
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:10:41 +0100

Ok, since last year's meeting was sort of a smash hit
<URL:http://news.lilynet.net/?The-LilyPond-Report-28> in spite of the
rather late organization of it, I'm trying to start earlier this year.

The proposed date would be Friday 16th to Tuesday 20th, possibility to
arrive Thursday 15th late in the day for people who'd otherwise miss
stuff early Friday.  I'd like to get more of an agenda/timetable set up
this time.  While the free-falling coding sessions have been quite
productive last year, a regular agenda will not actually keep the coders
distracted all too much, I am afraid.

The proposed date coincides with the "Dattelner Kanalfest"
<URL:http://www.kanalfest.de/> which is the big competition (next town)
of the "Waltroper Parkfest" we had running parallel to the conference
last year.  It still provides a reasonably close festival and
entertainment for potentially not-just-LilyPond interested attendants or
accompaniment, though with more focus on music and less on small arts
like jugglers and stuff.

But since it is next town, it will not suck dry external accommodation
in Waltrop like the Parkfest did last year.

So if I don't get too much "bad date" feedback, that's what I would be
angling for.

Takers?