Re: 2.17.6: assertion failed with \glissando

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: 2.17.6: assertion failed with \glissando
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 08:04:23 +0100 (CET)

>> Werner Lemberg reported an assertion failure on his own build of
>> 2.17.6 here:
>>
>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2012-11/msg00047.html
>
> Werner, if this is reproducible it will need a tracker and patch and
> everything to go through the review process.  (I realize you
> probably know this).  Just want to make sure all your sleuthing
> doesn't get lost.

Well, while it is my bug report, Keith has written a patch (is it a
patch at all?  or does it just circumvent the assertion).  I don't
understand the code, and I unfortunately, have not enough time to
learn the details, so I think it is rather Keith who should file a
Rietveld issue because I can't provide improved versions of the
patches, etc.

I've filed an issue:

     Werner