PATCHES: 48-hour notice for mensural and bar-extent

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: 48-hour notice for mensural and bar-extent
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:37:16 +0000

Unless I hear objections, I will push these two patches:

  mensural notation improvements
  http://codereview.appspot.com/3797046/

  remove bar-size and replace its usage by bar-extent
  http://codereview.appspot.com/4025044/

on Friday, 3pm Scotland time.

I am aware that the mensural notation patch does not contain a
regtest.  I am arbitrarily and unilaterally deciding that this doesn't
matter in this specific case.  We pretty much abandoned ancient music
a few years ago; Benko is a very good contributor; he can make (or
modify) a regtest in a separate patch.  At the moment, I think it's
more important to keep moving forward.

If there are actual code problems, then of course I'll take those
patches off the "to push" list.

I'll make 2.13.47 right after pushing these patches.  Benko: please
send me git format-patch versions of those two patches.

Cheers,
- Graham