Re: Problem with git-cl

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Problem with git-cl
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:28:18 -0800

-------- Original Message --------
> Somebody this weekend posted, either in an email or in an issue comment,
> that they were finally able to upload patches to Rietveld.

That was me, in an issue comment explaining why my first patch set was
bad.

I intended to follow-up to say that Python finds file types from
/etc/mime.types
(as opposed to the mime-types-xml-database that modern fancy linux desktops
might use)

You want to have a line in there indicating that scm indicates mime
category text :
  text/x-script.scheme  scm