Problem with git-cl

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Problem with git-cl
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:45:30 -0700

I think I may be losing my mind.

Somebody this weekend posted, either in an email or in an issue comment,
that they were finally able to upload patches to Rietveld.

They had been having a problem because their Python was linking .scm files
with a mime-type of a ScreenCam file, rather than a text file.  When they
fixed that, they could successfully upload to Rietveld with git-cl.

Mike Solomon is having that same issue.  In trying to help him resolve it, I
looked for that email in -devel, -user, and bug-, but I couldn't find it.

Did anybody besides me see that email, or am I just dreaming it?

Thanks,

Carl