Re: volunteers for commit-finding for a regression

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: volunteers for commit-finding for a regression
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:56:23 +0000

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:24:06AM -0700, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> On 1/13/11 11:15 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > We've found a regression; I'll announce that the release candidate
> > is no good.  Here's the issue:
> > http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1472
>
> I think we've already identified the commit.

> Keith already has a patch ready to go
>
> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs/22404/focus=22466>

Oh, ok.  It would have been nice if somebody had added this to the
issue tracker.  I've added the patch there.

In case you're wondering if I'm deliberately being obtuse here --
I admit that it's the kind of thing I would do, but I really
wasn't doing it this time.  I honestly thought that we had a
release candidate ready.  :(

Are there any other know regressions that aren't on the tracker?

Cheers,
- Graham