Re: Fixing issue 37 with extra position callback (issue3928041)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Fixing issue 37 with extra position callback (issue3928041)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:48:02 -0500

All is fixed.  Attached is the original patch plus one with Carl's suggested
formatting changes.

I ran all of the regtests and nothing breaks.

I'd like one other person to test these patches out w/ the attached .ly
document to confirm.  Then, if there are no other other comments, please push
the patches and close the Google issue.

Cheers,
MS