Re: Black mensural notation

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Black mensural notation
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 20:00:31 +0000

On 7 January 2011 18:40, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:

> I ran it on Windows 2.13.44 (not 45 as I first said) and it took a few
> seconds to complile and roughly 150Mb.

Windows 2.13.44 also works fine here, though I can't say the same for 2.13.45:

Preprocessing graphical objects...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 or 2 pages...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc

Cheers,
Neil