Re: Make define-builtin-markup{,-list}-command #:category #:properties

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make define-builtin-markup{,-list}-command #:category #:properties keywords (issue160048)
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:16:15 +0000

On 2009/11/26 09:13:58, nicolas.sceaux wrote:
Hi,

Maybe this patch, as a first step, should focus on the unification of
the syntax
of the two macros?

Hi Nicolas,

patch set 3 already makes make-builtin-markup-command upwards-compatible
with make-markup-command in its current form.  I have not tampered with
make-markup-command at all because I don't want to invest work in an
approach with code duplication.

So I am first trying to get a hang of the problem that the code
duplication and the toplevel module definition are trying to solve.

That's where I would actually have a chance to learn something.

If you feel like taking the work from patch set 3 yourself, go ahead.
But it may be less work to wait and see where I get with my attempts.

All the best.

http://codereview.appspot.com/160048