Re: keeping files (previously) in input/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: keeping files (previously) in input/
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 14:04:49 +0000

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 12:41:08PM +0100, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> What if someone wants to set a hymn (wilhelmus)

We have SATB templates, we have a gregorian template, etc.  The
only odd thing about wilhelmus is the huge horizontal space to the
left and right of the notes.

Valentin: could you check if LSR has an example like this, and if
not, add wilhelmus to LSR?

> or proportional notation (proportional)

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=228
although there's much more discussion in Notation 4.5.5.

> or do schenker graph (bach-schenker)?

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=501
although Kieren was working on an easier way to do this, so
perhaps this snippet will be obsolete soon.

Cheers,
- Graham