Re: keeping files (previously) in input/

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: keeping files (previously) in input/
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:41:08 +0100

Op zaterdag 21-11-2009 om 17:46 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Graham
Percival:

> Remember, this discussion is about whether or not these files
> should be restored as part of the developer-only regtests.  We've
> already decided that they're not worth being added to the Examples
> or Snippets.

Is this information saved somewhere else?

What if someone wants to set a hymn (wilhelmus) or proportional
notation (proportional) or do schenker graph (bach-schenker)?

Do we tell them it cannot be done or do we want this to
be figured out anew?

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org