membership for the issue tracker

From: Graham Percival
Subject: membership for the issue tracker
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:31:26 -0700

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 04:41:22PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:
> Can you make me a project member on the bug tracker?  It will save
> time and hassle if I can do the tagging myself once I've ported each
> bugfix.

Certainly!  That should been done ages ago.

Does anybody else want to be a member for our google issue
tracker?  This lets you add labels (such as "fixed_2_12_x") and
stuff.  You need a google account to do this.

IMO, everybody who's semi-seriously (or more) involved in lilypond
development should be registered there; it would be annoying if
you fixed some bug, but couldn't register the fix.

Cheers,
- Graham