2.13.2 released

From: Graham Percival
Subject: 2.13.2 released
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:54:43 -0700

Hi all,

I accidentally released 2.13.2.  I was making more upload
attempts, and it happened to succeed.

For the curious, my latest changes were:
- remove the "t" option from the rsync command
- downloaded the 2.13.0 test results
- ran upload script (failed)
- ran "make -f lilypond.make unlocked-test-export"
- ran upload script again.

Over the next few days, I'll work them into patches or something.

Anyway, it seems that I'm in business for releases.  I'm not going
to bother with an announcement for this release, but I _will_ do
that for the 2.13.3 release, coming within a week.
(I'll write release instructions in the CG, including "places to
send annoucements", and thereafter follow them slavishly)

Joe, feel free to merge the vertical spacing whenever you want,
either before 2.13.3 or after.

Cheers,
- Graham